Hi Susannah and all

just a reminder you cannot post to LDHEN using any URL shorteners – they must be given in full

thanks

John

From: Diamond, Susannah M <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 12 April 2018 15:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Thursday 24 May: Library & Skills Teachmeet: Supporting learners who study at a distance

Dear all,

You are warmly invited to attend a Library & Skills Teachmeet at Sheffield Hallam University on Thursday 24 May.

Our theme is:
Supporting learners who study at a distance: How do we effectively meet the needs of learners who are frequently (or always) off campus - this might include distance, part-time, placement and commuting students.

We will share our ideas and experience in supporting our students in Higher Education who are frequently off campus. Our event is aimed at both librarians and study skills practitioners, working in our region.

We would like attendees to consider delivering a short, informal presentation of up to 10 minutes to fit in with our theme. This could relate to any aspect of distance learner support such as such as webinars, online resources, use of social media, or any other innovative practices that you might have developed.

Attendance is free, and if you don’t want to present you are still very welcome to attend as an active participant. Remember to book your place as numbers are limited.

.

Regards, Susannah

Susannah Diamond
Learning Adviser (Academic Skills)