Apologies for cross-posting.

We are currently advertising for a part-time (0.5 FTE) Study Adviser post with our lovely, supportive, dynamic team (me, Michelle Reid and Sonia Hood) and based in the Library at the University of Reading. Closing date is 14 May 2018. More details here:

https://jobs.reading.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=2884

Any informal queries, contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Come and work with us! We have biscuits!

Best wishes,

Kim

Dr Kim Shahabudin, SFHEA, Study Adviser, Study Advice & Maths Support
University of Reading Library @ URS Building, Whiteknights, Reading
0118 378 4242/5222 * www.reading.ac.uk/library/study-advice<http://www.reading.ac.uk/library/study-advice> twitter: @unirdg_study
Please note that I now work part-time and am not usually on campus on Mondays.