** Apologies for cross-posting **

Hi everyone,

A warm welcome to the latest institutional repository participating in IRUS-UK: Oxford University Research Archive: ORA.

We now have 141 repositories participating so this represents 93% of eligible institutional repositories. If you have any queries or you are a UK repository wishing to participate then do please contact us via our helpdesk [log in to unmask].

For all participating repositories and to assist any new contacts we have recently updated our Welcome Guide. We include this as a .pdf when welcoming new participants to IRUS-UK but it is also always available from our website in the ‘Support’ section: http://irus.mimas.ac.uk/documents/IRUS_welcome_guide_v2.0.pdf.  This includes information about accessing your statistics; data in IRUS-UK; IRUS-UK item types and mappings; and links to additional views, reports and information. Also, check out the Support section of our website for FAQs; Glossary; Statistics and Reports; Support Materials; Toolbox; and Top Tips http://irus.mimas.ac.uk/support/supportmaterials/.

Regards

Hilary

Jisc

Hilary Jones
Services and Projects Support

T 0161 413 7541

M 07773 182518
Skype [log in to unmask]
Twitter @JonesHilaryJ
6th Floor Churchgate House, 56 Oxford Street, Manchester, M1  6EU

orcid.org/0000-0002-6966-3959

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc’s registered office is One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk