Apologies for cross-posting - but don't forget about the SSBP conference abstract deadline this weekend!

Andre

From: Elizabeth Walmsley <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 26 April 2018 10:40
To: Elizabeth Walmsley
Subject: Only 3 days LEFT to SUBMIT your ABSTRACT for SSBP Melbourne, Australia in August 2018

DON'T FORGET TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT for the

21st SSBP INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM 2018

Research Symposium 28th-29th August,

Educational Day 30th August

Just to remind you all that there are only 3 days to go to submit your Abstract for our SSBP 2018 meeting "Advancing the knowledge and translation of phenotypic understanding towards better outcomes for individuals with neuro-developmental disability" .

The SSBP Research Symposium will be held on the 28th & 29th August 2018. The Educational Day will be held on the 30th August, in conjunction with the Neurodevelopmental Paediatric Society of Australia.

Visit our Conference Website at www.ssbpconference.org to

submit your Abstract by 29th April 2018.  We regret that late submissions cannot be accepted due to tight publication deadlines.

We are happy to be able to offer six bursaries to eligible** students (free registration plus a £200 contribution towards travel expenses), so please do circulate this information to all who might be interested.  Click on this link for details of how to apply for a Bursary. http://www.ssbpconference.org/student.html.

We look forward to seeing you in the fabulous city of Melbourne, Australia

Liz Walmsley                               Honey Heussler

SSBP Administrator                       SSBP Chairperson

** to be eligible you must be a full-time student enrolled in a degree/diploma course, you must also be a student member of the SSBP and have submitted an abstract for the Melbourne conference. Preference may be given to applicants from LMIC.