I'd be grateful for help, please, in compiling a census of Richard Thomas
Lowe's "Manual Flora of Madeira". Six parts were published between 1857 and
1872, but the work was never finished as Lowe was drowned at sea in 1874.

I've already searched online in the available union catalogues and digitized
copies, but I now wish to widen my search.

If anybody has a personal copy or knows of a copy or copies in their
institutional library, I'd be glad to know, please, in case their
institution isn't included in the union catalogues.

Would you please specify whether your reported copy is:
1) A complete, bound volume 1 only (in publisher's green cloth or other
binding?).
2) A complete, bound volume 1 combined with part 1 of volume 2 (in
publisher's green cloth or other binding?).
3) Any individual part(s) in wrappers, i.e., parts 1 to 5 of volume 1; or
part 1 of volume 2.

I shall not reveal anybody's personal details in reports of copies in
private hands.

Thank you for any help that might be given.

Kind regards,
Ray Williams