Dear Onana,

The rheological behavior of migmatites is probably viscoplastic to viscous and retrieving the stress ellipsoid from their structural analysis is not an easy task. Regarding the rheological behavior and structural analysis of migmatites I suggest:

Brown, M., 1994. The generation, segregation, ascent and emplacement of granite
magma: the migmatite-to-crustally-derived granite connection in thickened
orogens. Earth Science Reviews 36, 83–130.

Robin, P.-Y.F., 1979. Theory of metamorphic segregation and related processes.
Geochmica Cosmochimica Acta 43, 1587–1600.

Rosenberg, C.L., Handy, M.R., 2005. Experimental deformation of partially melted
granite revisited: implications for the continental crust. Journal of Metamorphic
Geology 23 (1), 19–28.

Van Der Molen, I., 1985a. Interlayer material transport during layer-normal shortening.
Part I: the model. Tectonophysics 115, 275–295.

Van Der Molen, I., 1985b. Interlayer material transport during layer-normal shortening.
Part II: boudinage, pinch-and-swell and migmatite at Sondre Stromfjord airport,
West Greenland. Tectonophysics 115, 297–313.

Vanderhaeghe, O., 1999. Pervasive melt migration from migmatites to leucogranite in
the Shuswap metamorphic core complex, Canada: control of regional deformation.
Tectonophysics 312 (1), 35–55.

Vanderhaeghe, O., 2001. Melt segregation, pervasive melt migration and magma mobility
in the continental crust: the structural record from pores to orogens. Physics and
Chemistry of the Earth, Part A: Solid Earth and Geodesy 26 (4–5), 213–223.

Vigneresse, J.-L., Barbey, P., Cuney, M., 1996. Rheological transitions during partial
melting and crystallization with application to felsic magma segregation and
transfer. Journal of Petrology 70 (6), 1579–1600.

Weinberg, R.F., 1999. Mesoscale pervasive felsic magma migration: alternatives to
dyking. Lithos 46 (3), 393–410.

For detailed structural analysis of migmatites in their tectonic context, I suggest:

Kruckenberg, S., Whithney, D.L., Teyssier, C., Fanning, C.M., Dunlap, W.J., 2008.
Paleocene–Eocene migmatite crystallization, extension, and exhumation in the
hinterland of the northern Cordillera: Okanogan dome, Washington, USA.
Geological Society of America Bulletin 120, 912–929.

Kruckenberg S.C., Vanderhaeghe O., Ferré E.C., *Teyssier C., *Whitney D.L., Chapman A. (2011): Flow of partially molten crust and the internal dynamics of a migmatite dome, Naxos, Greece. Tectonics 30, TC3001, doi:10.1029/2010TC002751.

Sawyer, E.W., Dombroski, C., Collins, W.J., 1999. Movement of melt during synchronous
regional deformation and granulite-facies anatexis, an example from the Wuluma
Hills, central Austraila. In: Castro, A., Fernandez, C., Vigneresse, J.L. (Eds.),
Understanding granites: integrating new and classical techniques: The Geological
Society of London, Special Publications, London, pp. 221–237.

Solar, G.S., Brown, M., 2001a. Deformation partitioning during transpression in
response to Early Devonian oblique convergence, Northern Appalachian orogen,
USA. Journal of Structural Geology 1043–1065.

Toé W., Vanderhaeghe O., André-Mayer A.-S., Feybesse J.-L., Milési J._P. (2013). From migmatites to granites in the Panafrican Damara Belt, Namibia. Journal of African Earth Sciences 85, 62-74.

Vanderhaeghe O. (2009). Migmatites, granites and orogeny: Flow modes of partially molten rocks and magmas associated with melt/solid segregation in orogenic belts. Tectonophysics, 477, 119-134.

Weinberg RF, Hasalova P, Ward L, and Fanning CM (2013) Interaction between deformation and magma extraction in migmatites: Examples from Kangaroo Island, South Australia: Geological Society of America Bulletin, 125, 1282–1300, doi:10.1130/B30781.1.

Weinberg RF, and Mark G (2008) Magma migration, folding, and disaggregation of migmatites in the Karakoram Shear Zone, Ladakh, NW India: Geological Society of America Bulletin, 120, 994–1009.

Weinberg, R.F., Searle, M.P., 1998. The Pangong Injection Complex, Indian Karakoram: a
case of pervasive granite flow through hot viscous crust. Journal of the Geological
Society (London) 155, 883–891.