Thanks a lot!

Bruno

Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> im Auftrag von paul mccarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. April 2018 06:51:41
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [FSL] Problems with the design

Hi Bruno,

It looks like you have selected to have motion parameter estimates added as confounds to the design matrix. The "conf" columns contain the six motion parameter estimates (three rotations, three translations), their derivatives, their squares, and squares of their derivatives, making 24 confound EVs in total.

Cheers,

Paul