Dear Matthew,

Thank you for your response. I am using different gcc compilers. I made gcc-4.8 as defult compiler, still I am receiving error and fsl package is not build. Please give your suggestions.

Thanks
RB

$ gcc --version
gcc (Ubuntu 4.8.5-4ubuntu6) 4.8.5

Last para of the error report:

!!ERROR in BUILD!!
  Could not make the following projects successfully:
   extras  CiftiLib-master utils niftiio fslio giftiio miscmaths newimage libvis first_lib meshclass fslvtkio basisfield warpfns bint shapeModel MVdisc fslsurface libmeshutils newmesh DiscreteOpt FastPDlib MSMRegLib misc_c avwutils bet2 cluster fast4 feat5 film filmbabe flirt fabber mcflirt melodic miscvis mm gps randomise siena slicetimer susan tbss fnirt fugue asl_mfree fdt first possum flameo oxford_asl qboot topup ptx2 lesions MSM