Dear FSL experts,

I have been following the video from Mumford in order to conduct an fMRI task analysis,

The problem is that it seems that my final model is rank defficient and that at least one of the EV is a linear combination of the other...or close to 0.

I would greatly appreciate if anayone of you could help me to fix this.

I am trying to run First Level analysis.

For every participant I have 4 runs pre-post and for every run I have two conditions...So I have a total of 8 pre conditions and 8 post condictions. As I am not running statistical analysis...I would highly appreciate your advice here.

Best regards,
Rosie