Hi Eugene, I am working on processing "Quantitative Susceptibility Mapping" images. The pipeline that I used output COPE images. I want to run whole brain voxel wise analysis using randomise. When I merged the COPE images and fed them into Randomise, this output weird statistical maps. I could not understand the results. I suspect! that the positive and negative values in these COPE images were not handled correctly in randomise, so I am hoping to convert these images to images has positive values.

Hi John -

You'll need to explain for what reason you want nly positive values - what type of images are you looking for / what do you want to do with them?

Cheers

Eugene