Dear FSL experts,

I am analyzing resting state data and performed a temporal concatenation group ICA. I did not perform a single session ICA on the data before the group ICA, because both the MELODIC page and the FSL course mention that resting state data should be analyzed directly with a group ICA.
I now want to automatically remove the bad components from the ICA results, and found that FIX is a tool that can do this. However, the description of FIX says that FIX can only be used on single session ICA.
Is there a way to automatically clean up the group ICA data? I am new to MRI analysis, so manual selection of good and bad components might not be ideal.

Thanks in advance,
Lola