Hi Tudor,
That will work too - although robustfov gives you the advantage of also reducing the size of your images and it's (mostly) fully automated, as long as it doesn't cut part of the brain out. In that case you need to to adjust the "size of brain" parameter.

Anyway - happy to hear that it's working well for you with either way!
Best,
Niels