Hi FSL experts,

As previously mentioned in another one of my emails (
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=FSL;2f26d823.1803), I am
writing an LPF script using log report of a FEAT GUI based HPF.

And I have a question, specifically related to this part of it:

/opt/fsl/fsl-5.0.9/fsl/bin/fslstats prefiltered_func_data -p 2 -p 98
2.000000 *8407.000000*

/opt/fsl/fsl-5.0.9/fsl/bin/fslmaths prefiltered_func_data *-thr 842.5*
-Tmin -bin mask -odt char

/opt/fsl/fsl-5.0.9/fsl/bin/fslstats prefiltered_func_data -k mask -p 50
4573.000000

Previously, I thought that the value of -thr parameter in the second
command is actually 98th percentile value (as calculated in the previous
command) divided by 10, but that turned out to be the case in only a few of
the images.

*So my question* *is, *is this division by 10 a good enough estimate for
this threshold or there is another way to calculate this value? if there is
another way, can you please tell me how to do it?

Thanks,
Usman Ayub Sh