Hi Chris,

The problem is wxPython is using a dynamic library which is installed on
your system, but which is of a version that is not what wxPython expects.

Unfortunately I don't know anything about ArchLinux. And after a bit of
googling, I suspect that this problem may not have anything to do with
wxPython - it looks like an incompatibility in a lower level library that
has started occurring only in the past couple of weeks:

https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/57869
https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/530262-Error-applications-using-libpango-(gimp-chromium-firefox-etc-)
https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/57976

The links above all suggest that updating your version of glib2 may solve
the issue.

Cheers,

Paul