Hi Alena,

You can do the following:

1) Make a design matrix that has only the nuisance variables of your
original test.

2) Run the GLM with your original voxelwise data and the design matrix from
(1) using the command fsl_glm. Save the residuals.

3) Take the significant clusters from your randomise TBSS analysis and make
a binary mask using fslmaths.

4) Apply the mask produced in (3) to the residuals produced in (2) using
the command fslmeants, obtaining nuisance-free values within the
significant regions for each subject.

5) Use your favorite graphing software to plot the variables of interest
vs. the values from (4).

Note, however, that the average across the voxels used for the figure isn't
quite the same as the voxelwise information used in the original randomise
test. It may be helpful for visualisation but no new conclusions should be
taken and, crucially, no new p-values, as this would be circular with the
initial analysis.

All the best,

Anderson