Dear All

Apologises for cross-posting.

Please see attached flyers for two upcoming events Matt Melia (Kingston University) and I are hosting in the coming months:

KEN RUSSELL DAY
Saturday 26th May, Deptford Cinema, London
Matt will be joined by BAFTA award-winning Stephen Volk (Gothic, Ghostwatch) speaking about Ken Russell's films alongside a double-bill of GOTHIC and ALTERED STATES, and tasty food provided by local, sustainable cafe The Greenhouse, Deptford.

HAMMER FILM FESTIVAL
Friday 1st June - Sunday 3rd June, Deptford Cinema, London
3-days jammed packed with Hammer double-bills, short academic talks and a quiz. Join us as we explore some of the lesser-appreciated works of the studio's classic period.
Weekend tickets available here: https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/event/FGMJHK

We would love to see you there, and would be grateful if you could share the details with any interested parties.

Best wishes

Victoria Walden (University of Sussex)