Sent: 23 April 2018 4:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: C&G Technical Results

Hello

I went to an event a couple of weeks ago about the City and Guilds portal, and the information about results and re-sits are as follows:

Exams sat between 26/02/18 to 02/03/18                 Results issue date:  23/04/18         Re-sit deadline:  27/04/18

Exams sat between 06/03/18 to 23/03/18                 Results issue date:  14/05/18         Re-sit deadline: 25/05/18

They also said that results would be send via email in the form of a spreadsheet.  This is the first year that we have done these qualifications – so I am not sure what to expect!!!

Mandy Ogden
Examinations Officer
Doncaster College and University Centre
Registry | The Hub | Chappell Drive | Doncaster | DN1 2RF
T: 01302 553524

http://www.don.ac.uk