Dear Colleagues,

One of my PhD candidates is beginning her final data collection for her dissertation via an online survey.  The study investigates the relationships between co-creation, value and behavioral intentions in order to develop a scale measuring the co-creation experience.

If you have attended an event within a museum, exhibition, or installation, in the past year we would appreciate your assistance in completing the survey.

The survey should take approximately 25 minutes to complete. And can be found here:

https://ucfrchm.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_brumO0WEg6UTXzT

Thank you!
[image001]
Dr Mathilda van Niekerk
Founding Co-Editor-in-Chief: Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Insights (JHTI)
Managing Editor: International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management (IJCHM)
Associate Professor
Rosen College of Hospitality Management
University of Central Florida

9907 Universal Blvd
Orlando, Florida, 32819

Tel: (+1) 407 903 8052
Fax: (+1) 407 903 8105
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Hospitality.ucf.edu

Please note:  Florida has a very broad open records law (F.S. 119). Emails may be subject to public disclosure.
[Logo small]

To send a message to everyone on the list, send an email to: [log in to unmask]
To leave event-management, send an email to: [log in to unmask] with the message:
leave event-management
as the only text in your message.
You can access this list, including archives and changing your settings, from the World Wide Web by going directly to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/event-managment.html