Hello all

I’ve received the following email advertising a vacancy at TU Denmark.  If you’d like more details, the weblink takes you to the advert.

Regards

Denham

From: Christine Ipsen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 05 April 2018 10:04
To: Christine Ipsen
Subject: can I ask for your help?

Dear all

Hope this finds you well.

We now have a new vacant position in our group within human factors and ergonomics

http://www.dtu.dk/english/About/JOB-and-CAREER/vacant-positions/job?id=3e02d195-381c-4c52-9d62-eed9efc21e80

If you know of people who would like to work in Denmark at a technical university with a highly relevant topic, I hope you would pass this opening on to your network.

Thank you in advance J

Kind regards, Christine

Christine Ipsen

Associate Professor PhD

Head of Implementation and Performance Management Group

DTU Management Engineering

Technical University of Denmark

Department of Management Engineering

Produktionstorvet

Building 424

2800  Kgs. Lyngby

Direct +45 4525 6014
Mobile +45 2534 4620

www.man.dtu.dk
LinkedInResearchGate

Newest paper published

NOTICE: This is a calm inbox. Email is checked once in the morning and once in the afternoon.