Hi all,

After my email earlier this year, we have managed to organise a focus group for welsh museums to contribute to this research project. 20th July, 11am here at Cynon Valley Museum.

https://museumofthemandus.wordpress.com/contact/

Thanks everyone for getting back to me about being interested. For anyone near enough to travel, please do sign up and come along. For others further away, there is an opportunity to either skype or email Sam to discuss further.

Thanks again for everyone’s interest, it’s great to be able to get Wales represented in the research.

Best wishes,
Charlotte

Charlotte Morgan

Museum Manager

/Users/charlottemorgan/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1149351961

Tel: 01685 886729

Address: Depot Road, Aberdare, CF44 8DL

Facebook: "Cynon Valley Museum"

Twitter: @cynonvalleymt

Instagram: @cynonvalleymuseum

Cynon Valley Museum is open Tuesday - Saturday, 10am - 4pm

Please note my new email address