 Hi everyone. It is with pleasure that I announce, on behalf of my
co-editors at the open-access journal ACME, the release of our new issue!

https://www.acme-journal.org/index.php/acme/issue/view/107

Just in time for the upcoming AAG, the issue features an Interventions
piece that chronicles the Geographers against Trump protest at last year's
AAG. It also includes the following papers: Local Power and Policy Transfer
Discourses; Seeing Like a Standard; Negotiated Positionalities; Gay Maps,
Queer "Reads"; Death and the Car; Neoliberal Policing; and Critical
Scholarship in Action Research.

Featuring amazing cover artwork by Moozhan Ahmadzadegan, whose Instagram
can be found here: https://www.instagram.com/moozhan_art_and_design/.

Maraming salamat!

JP Catungal
University of British Columbia