I absolutely agree with Simi - society is responsible for the removal of disabling barriers so ‘disability’ has nothing whatsoever to do with an individual’s function and everything to do with society’s [mostly government’s] negative attitudes towards disabled people that lead to physical, institutional and organisational exclusion.
Vin

Vin West MBE
Chair
Arfon Access Group