Dear all,

I am a Leeds based disabled researcher, looking to recruit an Access to Work PA to assist me in my research position in the field of inclusive education. Duties will include note taking, research admin and accompanying me to meetings,across the country. It will be on average 7 hours a week, however the day may be flexible. For more information or to provide a quote for an hourly rate, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Kind regards

Armineh

Dr Armineh Soorenian

Email: [log in to unmask]
http://leeds.academia.edu/ArminehSoorenian
http://arminehsoorenian.co.uk

Disabled International Students in British Higher Education
Experiences and Expectations (2013)
https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/studies-in-inclusive-education/disabled-international-students-in-british-higher-education/

Disability Studies; emerging insights and perspectives (2008)
http://disability-studies.leeds.ac.uk/publications/disability-studies-emerging-insights-and-perspectives/

Disability, Human Rights and the Limits of Humanitarianism (2014)
http://www.ashgate.com/isbn/9781472420916

Beyond 2015: shaping the future of equality, human rights and social justice (2015)
http://www.edf.org.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/EDF_Beyond_2015_PDF.pdf

The Future of Accessibility in International Higher Education (2017)
http://www.igi-global.com/book/future-accessibility-international-higher-education/176949