Please forward!

Applications are now open for our Master in Urban Studies. Deadline for EU
students is 1 June 2018. All detailed info on our website: http://www.
masterurbanstudies.eu.

The Master in Urban Studies is a 120 ECTS programme jointly offered by the
Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) and the Université libre de Bruxelles
(ULB). The curriculum combines the attractiveness of a flexible, modular
and interdisciplinary programme that allows you to focus on your own
interests within the domain of urban studies with a common core of
compulsory courses to ensure that you develop the necessary urban skills
and competences.

You can also choose to replace one elective module with an internship (15
ECTS), allowing you to gain experience in a working environment that is
relevant to urban studies, such as an NGO, local government administration,
consultancy firm or European network or institution. If you want to pursue
a PhD following your Master education, you can also choose to do a
research-oriented internship by working in a university department or
another research institution.

In the second year of your studies, it is possible to go abroad for a
semester and study at one of our partner universities in Europe.

EU students pay a total fee of 1500 Euro per academic year.

best regards,

Bas van Heur