Dear all

The below call out had a huge response from members of this list. I’ve attempted to add those who contacted me. For those I may have missed, and for others interested: all are very welcome to join and can now do so by directly via Jiscmail where the email list has been created. Details:

The list homepage is available at www.jiscmail.ac.uk/LATINAMERICANGEOGRAPHIESUK
The email address for the list is [log in to unmask]

Best

Sam