Dear Colleagues,

I would be extremely grateful if you could please circulate the below ad for
Head of Department at the University of Portsmouth.

The post holder will be expected to lead and manage a team of sociologists,
psychologists and educationalists. I am confident that colleagues in this
mailing list fit the interdisciplinary outlook required, and hopefully this
ad will be of interest to them.

All the best,

Jacqueline

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This an exciting opportunity to join the leadership team of a successful
Faculty, and to help shape the identity of a new School.

The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences is seeking to appoint an
exceptional and highly motivated individual to lead a new School that will
include Sociology and Social Psychology, Education (including Initial
Teacher Training), and Childhood and Youth Studies.

Follow the link for more information about the post and how to apply
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BJB048/head-of-school/

Dr
<http://www.port.ac.uk/school-of-social-historical-and-literary-studies/staf
f/dr-jacqueline-priego.html> Jacqueline Priego CPsychol FHEA

Senior Lecturer in Social Psychology

Room LB3.11 Milldam Buildings

Burnaby Road. Portsmouth, PO1 3AS

 <https://twitter.com/JacqPriego?lang=en-gb> @jacqpriego  Skype:
jacqueline.priego  +44 (0)23 9284 2287

 Certified qualitative software consultant:
<http://www.maxqda.com/workshoptrainer/dr-jacqueline-priego> MAXQDA -
<https://provalisresearch.com/resources/trainers-jacqueline-priego/> QDA
Miner

 <http://www.port.ac.uk/school-of-social-historical-and-literary-studies/>
School of Social, Historical and Literary Studies

 <http://www.port.ac.uk/faculty-of-humanities-and-social-sciences/> Faculty
of Humanities and Social Sciences

 <http://www.port.ac.uk/> University of Portsmouth