I skimmed your paper, and overall it looks like a good overview
of high-throughput protein crystallization.  However, I was surprised
that no mention was made of Formulatrix Rock Maker software,
which is an excellent computer-aided graphical tool for designing
crystallization screens rapidly.  This software works either as a standalone
or in conjunction with the Formulatrix Formulator (which the paper DOES mention),
for preparing crystallization solutions, and/or an integrated system for
storing crystal drops and automatically photographing them under a microscope.

A great deal of experience and knowhow on high-throughput
protein crystallization was accumulated by
such researchers as Wladek Minor, Steve Almo, Jeff Bonanno,
and others, with whom I had the privilege of working during the
waning years of the "Protein Structure Initiative" and "Enzyme
Function Initiative".  The controversy of these projects stemmed
from the high expense of the robotic equipment that made them
possible, but the methodologies developed and lessons learned
may be useful for high-throughput protein crystallization both
in academia and industry.  Hopefully the cost of the robotic equipment
will come down.

-Daniel