Dear CCP4BB,

I've recently collected data for 11mer build of DNA (9xG, 2xT). XDS, and
DIALS gave me similar solution - SG: I2(1)2(1)2(1) or I222, with cell
dimension 20.65, 22.96, 43.37, 90, 90, 90, what is too small for this
size of the molecule. 11mer is rich in G, so we expect the G-tetraplex
formation. Data were collected to almost 1 A, so it should be enough for
trials with direct methods/ab initio solution. What I should do first to
find correct SG and/or cell parameters?

Best regards,

Rafal
--
|Rafal Dolot, Ph.D.                            |