>> Calling all Virtual Reality creators and 360 filmmakers < <

I'm the VR and Immersive Media curator at Raindance Film Festival in London. We're the biggest indie film festival in the UK, and for the second year we have opened submissions for Virtual Reality experiences. We'd like to invite you to submit your latest work in VR.

Last year we shortlisted over 30 experiences in our VR selection: http://calendar.raindancefestival.org/programmes/vr-arcade, and gave out 10 awards in the following categories:
  1. Best Interactive Narrative VR Experience
  2. Best Cinematic Narrative VR Experience
  3. Best Documentary VR Experience
  4. Best Music VR Experience
  5. Best Animation VR Experience
  6. Best Branded VR Experience
  7. Best Sensual VR Experience (erotica, not porn)
  8. Best Social Impact VR Experience
  9. Best Sound Design VR Experience
  10. Best Storytelling in Virtual Reality

Submissions:
https://filmfreeway.com/Raindance (select Virtual Reality as category)
The deadline in on June 1 but we can extend it for you if you have any new projects in production. If you have any questions about the festival or submissions, please let me know ([log in to unmask])

Thanks,
Maria
--
Mária Rakušanová
Director and Curator of VR & Immersive Experiences

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

RAINDANCE
10 Craven St, London WC2N 5PE
@Raindance #RDFF
raindance.org

====
Paul Brown
http://www.paul-brown.com == http://www.brown-and-son.com
UK Mobile +44 (0)794 104 8228
Skype paul-g-brown
====
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====