> deliberate immoralism

Like, I don't know, a rested appetite.

Luke

On 11 April 2018 at 18:07, Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Just got my copies of Poems for the Millennium.

Will be a good exercise just to compare the greats with relative unknowns. I mean, I'm so jealous of Rimbaud's translation, and it's not a bilingual edition. Amazing really. It'll sound dumb, but part the reason I keep mentioning crowing, beside its sound, is cos I thought "Only a cock stood on the roof tree" from Eliot's poem was about Rimbaud. As well as jealousy, in general, I mean. A great poem, though I'm no critic. I feel like even four quartets is a bit disappointing.
Cheers anyways,
Luke