Dear all,

We extended the deadline till May 1st.  Please consider to submit an abstract, and spread the call widely!!

Best, Erella

Dear Colleagues,

Hereby a brand new call for papers on Race-ism for our Winter issue of Etnofoor (publication December 2018).  Please have a look and spread it among your networks!

We are looking forward to many interesting abstracts!

Thanks, Erella Grassiani

The Etnofoor Team

************************
dr. Erella Grassiani
Dept. of Human Geography, Planning and International Development Studies
University of Amsterdam
PO Box 15629
1001 NC Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Dept. of Anthropology
University of Amsterdam
PO Box 15509
1001 NA Amsterdam

* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.               *
* To join this list or to look at the archived previous       *
* messages visit:                                             *
* https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/Anthropology-Matters   *
* If you have ALREADY subscribed: to send a message to all    *
* those currently subscribed to the list,just send mail to:   *
*       Enjoyed the mailing list? Why not join the new        *
*       CONTACTS SECTION @ www.anthropologymatters.com        *
*    an international directory of anthropology researchers *

To unsubscribe please click here:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ANTHROPOLOGY-MATTERS&A=1