Meteosat Third Generation Payload Data Processing Engineer, EUMETSAT - Darmstadt, Germany

Can you lead the engineering activities to support the processing of Level-1 data for our future MTG missions?

EUMETSAT is the European operational satellite agency for monitoring weather, climate and the environment. We observe the atmosphere and ocean from Space using a system of satellites, 365 days a year, offering images and data to provide insights into weather situations, environmental hazards and climate change.  Our work helps users worldwide to monitor changes in these to protect lives, lifestyles and properties. The Meteosat Third Generation (MTG) programme will see the launch of six new geostationary satellites from 2021 and should guarantee access to space acquired meteorological data until the early 2040s.

Your responsibility will be to support the Data Processing Systems Facility Manager in the co-ordination of industrial activities that support the procurement of the data processing facilities for Level-1 data. This is a great opportunity to lead a technical team and the engineering activities, including the management of industrial contracts on a major satellite programme.

More Information >>>>> http://bit.ly/2r2D9bm

View similar jobs >>>>> www.StatsJobs.com

SIGNOFF allstat