Managing Director of Veramed, Matt Jones will be presenting our latest webinar taking place on Thursday May 24th at 3pm BST.

Completing the CDISC compliance jigsaw

In the current environment of evolving CDISC standards, increasing regulatory scrutiny and more and more outsourcing (often to multiple vendors), how can you know whether your next NDA submission, or even studies that may one day feed into a submission, will pass the test?

This webinar reaches beyond Pinnacle 21 and focuses on the key points you need to know to achieve CDISC submission compliance.  We’ll look at the key documents (and where to find them), considerations for vendor oversight, and present the approach that Veramed has followed in recent CDISC consultancy projects to perform gap analyses to support client CDISC submissions.

This webinar will be useful for anyone who is involved in the planning, conduct or oversight of CDISC implementation.

Click here to Register now

Emily BACKHURST Commercial Associate

Veramed Limited |Registered in England and Wales no. 07195346

Registered Office: 5th Floor Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham TW1 3QS, UK
+44 (0)20 3696 7240 |
www.veramed.co.uk

Check out our Glassdoor reviews and YouTube channel!

SIGNOFF allstat