From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mike O'Neill [log in to unmask] [ImageMuse] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 12:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; AHFAP, for image professionals in the UK cultural heritage sector
Subject: [ImageMuse] Netx DAMS users

Hi all,

Recently we have started using a DAMS service provider called NetX. They are a global provider based in the USA. We have only one in house staff member responsible for the for the day to day running and he would like to connect with other institutions and users of the product.

If there are any users in the group and you are willing to connect with a colleague to discuss all things NetX can you please contact me on or off line.

Thanks

Michael

Michael O’Neill

Manager Collection Imaging

Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa

DDI: 04 381 7050 MOB: 64 21 403748

[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.tepapa.govt.nz

Posted by: Mike O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply via web post<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ImageMuse/conversations/messages/6788;_ylc=X3oDMTJxMTM0MHNuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5NTY4MjQ0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTUyMDI4NwRtc2dJZAM2Nzg4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTUyMjkwMzcwNw--?act=reply&messageNum=6788>       •       Reply to sender <mailto:[log in to unmask]>         •       Reply to group <mailto:[log in to unmask]>   •       Start a New Topic<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ImageMuse/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMGxrMWhtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5NTY4MjQ0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTUyMDI4NwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE1MjI5MDM3MDc->       •       Messages in this topic<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ImageMuse/conversations/topics/6788;_ylc=X3oDMTM1YWtsOXJsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5NTY4MjQ0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTUyMDI4NwRtc2dJZAM2Nzg4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTUyMjkwMzcwNwR0cGNJZAM2Nzg4> (1)
[https://s.yimg.com/ru/static/images/yg/img/megaphone/1464031581_phpFA8bON]
Have you tried the highest rated email app?<https://yho.com/1wwmgg>