Hello Judith
As very new users of SITS we have not yet started to look at using it
for placements management / data recording. However, I would be
interested in knowing what others do as our School of Education has such
placements and we will need to work out in due course what to do about
this data.

regards, Helen Grindley

--
Dr. Helen Grindley
Student Lead - Student Lifecycle Project

3rd Floor, Minalloy House
10-16 Regent Street
Sheffield S1 3NJ

Tel: +44 (0)114 2227054
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.shef.ac.uk/slp

If visiting the office please select Student Lifecycle
on the intercom at the main entrance to Minalloy House

A world top 100 university: www.sheffield.ac.uk/world100