Dear All,

Hope you are well. A question has been raised during a few DSAT meetings across University whether it would make sense to choose to submit as a faculty as a whole rather than as a separate department in the future. Currently, we have 15 individual departments submitting for awards but there has been a lot of talks about moving to 4 Faculty submissions instead. I am wondering how wide-spread Faculty submissions are and any insights you might have in terms of advantages and disadvantages. Maybe some Universities have transitioned from Department to Faculty submissions or the other way round and could share their experiences? I’ve done some online research but I’d be keen to find out more in terms of actual experience, rationale for doing so as well as feedback.

Apologies if this has been discussed before, I would really appreciate any comments/insights that you’d be happy to share.

Many thanks for your time.

Best wishes,

Aiste

cid:image003.jpg@01D38876.3678C800

Aiste Senulyte, Equality & Diversity Officer

University of Bath

Equality & Diversity, Wessex House 8.34, Bath BA2 7AY, United Kingdom | Telephone: +44 (0)1225 383723 | Email: [log in to unmask] Instagram: @uobathequality  Twitter: @UoBathEquality Facebook: University of Bath Equality and Diversity