Dear Mgr. Pavel Horak and ASM Members,

I've not come across one data base per se. One database would be ideal!
Having said that, here a three websites to share offering much information
on the topic.

UCLA Library:  http://guides.library.ucla.edu/c.php?g=180188&p=1188454
Harvard Dept. of Classics:  https://classics.fas.harvard.edu/databases
De Gruyter: