Dear Nora,

not dealing with fox vs. dog but with fox vs. jackal our recently appeared paper on the comparative osteology of scapula, humerus, radius and ulna of these two species might be interesting for  you anyway, even if written in German . I will send it to you “offline”, if anybody else is interested as well, please tell me.

Best,

Gerhard

Prof. Gerhard Forstenpointner

Unit on Archaeozoology and Comparative Morphology

Institute of Anatomy

University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna

Veterinaerplatz 1

A-1210 Vienna, AUSTRIA

Ph: +43 1 25077 2503

                              6332