Apologies for cross posting

The Xerte Project is pleased to announce #xerte18 and what promises to be
our best Xerte Conference ever. Returning to the UK for 2018 this will
include workshops, delegates and examples from around the world, reflecting
the ever increasing community and use of Xerte worldwide. Whether you are
completely new to Xerte, or an experienced user, our 2018 Conference in
Nottingham UK will have something for you and is an opportunity not to be
missed! https://goo.gl/9CCgmQ

If you would like to share your experience of using Xerte at the main
conference pleaser complete our workshop submission form
https://goo.gl/forms/E28ozIZCpQgSU5HY2

We look forward to seeing you in June!

BW

Ron