InterpNEWS
May/June 2018Super Issue
News andupdates.
Hi folks,
Iam pleased to send you the new May/June 2018 InterpNEWS Super Issue.  It’s a super issue for two reasons – the numberof amazing articles in this issue, and the fact that this issues is over 100pages – more interpretive materials than any other interpretive publication. InterpNEWSreaches over 300,000 in 60 countries.  Iknow its a few weeks early, (I was planning to send it out on the 1stof April) but I am on the go and I figure with all the articles in it  you might needextra time to read and enjoy it.

Be an InterpNEWS Agency or Organization Partner...

Would you like to link InterpNEWS toyour agency, organization or association or commercial firm as an IN Partner?  If something like that is of interest to youlet’s chat.  A win-win relationship withno $$ involved.  You can post IN on yourweb site for your members/staff to access and we can list and link you in each INissue as a IN partner to promote your site or organization.

InterpNEWS News

Call for Articles

Call for articles for our July/August2018 issue.  We would needyour contributions before the 15thof May with a release date of the 1st of June, 2018.  Some of the topics we are interested ininclude but are not limited to:

-Living history or interpretive theater.
-Any new exhibits, exhibit technologies or media.
-New interpretive products from consultants.
-Interpreting agriculture and farm heritage.
-Interpretive research and visitor studies.
-Any M.S or PhD research summaries.
-Interpretation in Art Museums
-Developing programs for docents or volunteers.
-Interpretation for special populations.
-Interpretation for children.
-Seasonal interpretation and celebrations.
-Interpretation using music.
-Any other creative use of heritage interpretation you want to share with 300K.

InterpNEWS ADVERTISING

With IN reaching more interpreters,agencies, organizations, Federal and Government agencies and organizations,botanical gardens, zoos, local, county and state parks and heritage sites, andcommercial tourism attractions, you can get your firms message out to 300K in60 Countries starting at just $50.00. Does that make good business sense or what?  Here is the link for our advertising details:
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpnews_advertising_details.html

Looking for Additional RegionalEditors

Want to be part of the IN team?  I am always looking for RegionalEditors.  No $ - just glory.  You are asked to write or find an article foreach IN issue.  If you’re a consultant,you get free advertising as well.  Let meknow if you’d like to chat more about it. Check out our Regional Editors on Page 3+ in this issue.

Looking forAdvertising Representatives

Iwould love to have one or two folks help me find advertisers for InterpNEWS aswell as sales for our HeritageInterpretation Training Center courses. These positions also pay.  Justpart time and maybe just a few hours a month. Be part of our team helping IN keep growing world-wide.  Contact me if you’d like to chat more aboutthis IN opportunity.

Ihope you enjoy this issue, and consider contributing to the July/Augustissue.  If you have any questions feelfree to contact me.  I love talking andchatting about interpretation.

Hope you like this issue - let me hear from you...

Cheers,
JohnVeverka
INpublisher
SKYPE:jvainterp