Dear colleagues,

My apologies for the second message to the list on this but I understand a link provided last time did not work.

I'm pleased to say that we have already got 50 of the original Transport Visions Network cast back together on the LinkedIn Group 'Transport Visions Network - Reunited' - https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8657509

I have posted a list of people we are still hoping to hear from here: http://www.futuremobility.uk/

We hope that many of the people on this list will be able to reunite with us. Any help others can provide in knowing and being able to contact people on this list who they are still in touch with would be most appreciated.

Best wishes,

Glenn

P.S. For those interested, and with the kind agreement of Southampton University's Transportation Research Group where the TVN was created, all eight of the TVN reports are available online:

Report 1 - Society and Lifestyles - http://eprints.uwe.ac.uk/35326/ (see also http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0967-070X(01)00034-8)
Report 2 - Transportation Requirements - http://eprints.uwe.ac.uk/35327/
Report 3 - Land Use Planning - http://eprints.uwe.ac.uk/35328/
Report 4 - Vehicles and Infrastructure - http://eprints.uwe.ac.uk/35329/