I'm delighted to announce that I'll be chairing an event at the British Library in April.

Priority Booking for British Library members has just opened, with tickets for general sale released on 8th March 2018

It's the first event downthetubes has ever been a partner in organising and is part of the British Library's work to archive digital comics and bring people up to date on progress. It's no easy task, with operating system changes and changes to devices that mean some older digital comics cannot be viewed on current devices.

Titled “Venturing off the page: exploring multimedia, animation and new narrative forms” guest speakers will be Kate Ashwin, Yomi Ayeni, Daniel Merlin Goodbrey and Bryan Talbot.

Full details here: https://downthetubes.net/?p=43035

I hope this is of interest to this group.

Kind regards

John Freeman
www.downthetubes.net