Hi Mark,
I'm afraid I don't have any answers, but I presume something like what
you're looking for  has been done for UCL (an all VAC site), so we can
try to see what's been done for them.

Otherwise this is something definitely worth discussing at a Tuesday
meeting. As John says you're not the only ones looking at going down
this route.

Cheers!
Matt