Hello all,
Due to Easter and GridPP there won't be a ticket update for a few weeks.
I has some good intentions to go over all the tickets but I need to head
off early to go pick my freshly-shaved cat up from the vets, as per the
springtime tradition in our household.

38 Open UK Tickets this week.

ECDF
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131610 (3/11)
The only IPv6 ticket to see some recent action, there's some interesting
information here about dual-stacking VMs running on hypervisors. In
progress (22/3)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=134034 (14/3)
This LHCB ticket looks to be long solved, and can be closed. In progress
(15/3)

BRISTOL
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=133806 (2/3)
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=134081 (17/3)
Both of these Bristol CMS tickets could do with an update to show how
things are coming along.

BRUNEL
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=133956 (9/3)
Have you managed to get started on this CMS xrootd config request? In
progress (9/3)

QMUL
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=132713 (4/1)
Any luck tracking down the hyperk job errors? In progress (6/2)

RHUL
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=134144 (20/3)
It looks like the SRM problems are RHUL side according to all the atlas
monitoring. If it helps I've had success clearing similar looking errors
with restarts of the srmv2.2 services. In progress (21/3)

TIER 1
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=134136 (20/3)
This atlas "no such file" ticket sounds very familiar to the issues seen
on the ECHO service (133992) and at Lancaster (133991). In progress (20/3)

Cheers all, I hope you all get to enjoy some of this lovely Spring
weather whilst it lasts.

Have a good Easter Break!
Matt