Hi,

ROI-to-ROI functional connectivity pipeline (including nuisance regression and using custom atlases) is well defined in Conn Functional Connectivity Toolbox (https://www.nitrc.org/projects/conn). You might want to consider that...the UI is quite friendly and it is easy to get started.

Best

Pravesh Parekh