Dear colleagues

We are happy to announce the following open position at Düsseldorf / Jülich:

http://www.medizin.hhu.de/fileadmin/redaktion/Fakultaeten/Medizinische_Fakultaet/Dekanat/Dok_Stellenausschreibungen/Intern/20180316_Ausschreibungstext_W2_Systemische_Analyse_der_Gehirnorganisation_englisch_final.pdf

The successful candidate will be hired as an assistant professor at the HHU Düsseldorf and appointed to a group leader position at the research center Jülich. These positions are 100% hard money and come with permanent funding to build up your own lab!

We are primarily looking for candidates working on large-scale analyses of brain organization and structure-function relationships but are more than happy to also consider applicants focussing on a particular functional system, clinical questions or translational research.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions regarding the position or the selection process.

Best regards
Simon Eickhoff

===================================

Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. Simon B. Eickhoff

Cognitive Neuroscience Group
Institute of Clinical Neuroscience and Medical Psychology
Heinrich-Heine University Düsseldorf
Telefon:  +49 211 81 13018
Fax:        +49 211 81 13015
eMail:     [log in to unmask]

and

Brain Network Modelling Group
Institute for Neuroscience and Medicine (INM-1)
Research Center Jülich
Telefon: +49 2461 61 8609
Fax:       +49 2461 61 2820
eMail:     [log in to unmask]