Hi Barbara,

Thank you very much, I will try it. (Currently I am also thinking of using programming language to manipulate the data/images. Will see.)

Regards,

Suhuai

From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Barbara Kreilkamp
Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2018 8:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] How to make SPM12 Segment work to get Grey Matter etc. - Re-posted

Hi Suhuai,

You could try out clinical_setorigin.m written by Chris Rorden, within his SPM clinical toolbox https://github.com/neurolabusc/Clinical

Cheers,

Barbara

On 21/03/2018 04:51, Suhuai Luo wrote:

Hi John,

It worked – after setting the origin to right position as you suggested, SPM12 can segment GM for my images. Really thank you very much! So I can stay in SPM group, no need to seeking solution from other packages.

If you (or anyone seeing this message pls) know a further step, pls help:

I want to work on multiple images, so hope a batch job can be run to Set Origin & Reorient for every image in the group. But I just cannot work out a way to do it (Set Origin & Reorient are in Display, I have to click it for every image to do it. I can assign a fixed origin coordinate for all the images. And Batch Editor does not give selection on setting Origin & Reorient). Any suggestions? Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Suhuai Luo