On second thoughts: if I read the *_cfg.m files located in the spm12/config folder, I should be able to see which batch utility calls which function?

On Saturday, March 31, 2018, 5:28:18 PM GMT+5:30, Patrick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear SPM Experts,

I am interested in learning the details of how SPM works. I have been playing around with the batch interface system and taking a look at some of the scripts. My question is: is it possible to see what functions are being called (and their arguments) via the batch interface system? For example, if I have setup a simple job, it should be getting translated into a bunch of function calls somewhere down the line, right? Can I see exactly what's going on under the hood?

Thank you for your time

Best
PB