**With apologies for cross posting**

3 lectureships available in the new School of Social Sciences at Liverpool
Hope University (closing date 23rd April 2018). We are particularly looking
to appoint people who have academic and/or professional expertise in any of
the following areas: youth offending and young people in the criminal
justice system; child protection and safe guarding; refugees and asylum;
housing. But we would encourage applicants from those who have a relevant
Social Science background and contribute to any of our teaching and
research clusters to apply. Please see details below:

Associate Professor in Social Science (Grade 9):
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BIN347/associate-professor-in-social-sciences/

Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Social Science (Grade 7/8):
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BIN332/lecturer-senior-lecturer-professional-tutor-senior-professional-tutor-in-social-sciences-2-posts/

For further information please contact the Head of the School, Prof Michael
Lavalette at [log in to unmask]

--
Dr Steven Corbett
Lecturer in Social Policy

School of Social Sciences
Liverpool Hope University
Hope Park
Liverpool
L16 9JD

Latest publications:

'Active audiences and reflexivity: how film audiences form in northern
English regions', with Bridgette Wessels, in *Participations: Journal of
Audience and Reception Studies*, 14(2):
http://www.participations.org/Volume%2014/Issue%202/5.pdf

'Putting "the social" back into social policy', with Alan Walker, in
Atkinson, McKenzie and Winlow (eds.) *Building Better Societies: Promoting
Social Justice in a World Falling Apart*:
https://policypress.co.uk/building-better-societies