Dear All

An Associate Professor post is open at the University of Grenoble Alps.
The successful candidate will conduct their research in one of the teams
that is associated with Interactive and Cognitive systems theme at the
LIG laboratory.

My research team, MAGMA http://magma.imag.fr/ is one of the teams
associated with this theme. Since we work a lot in the area of Agent
Based Social Simulation I thought that members of SIMSOC would be
interested in the post.

I've attached a description (in English and French). If you'd like more
information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards
Julie Dugdale
MAGMA Team Leader, Grenoble Informatics Lab (LIG)
Associate Professor (HDR), University Grenoble Alps.
http://magma.imag.fr/content/julie-dugdale